iSelfie Two - remote selfie video cam
App Store Description
iSelfie Two is to wireless connect another iOS device, to remote take picture or video for you with live camera preview.
When using iSelfie Two to connect 2 iOS devices, one act as camera host, the one act as remote controller. By using device-to-device WiFi feature, it does not require WiFi router or 3G/4G network for connection. On remote controller side, it is able to remote control the camera host to take picture or video, with live camera preview on your hand.
- wireless connect two iOS devices, one act as camera host, the other one act as remote controller. No more stretching arm or selfie stick!
- support iOS 7 nearby WiFi, which is device to device direct connection. No 3G or WiFi router is required.
- both devices show the camera preview of the host.
- use back camera to take picture or video.
- remote controller able to take multiple pictures or video when connected.
- adjustable timer on controller, for group of people to get ready.
- provide AE/AF and white balance control on the remote controller.
- remote control the torch mode of the back-LED of the host.
- optional date time on saved photo.
- photo save to standard camera roll. Selfie lovers can edit before share.
- iOS 7 or above.
- iPhone 5 or above hardware.
- for iOS 8, this app requires to access "Photo", "Camera" and "Microphone" privacy.
- for iOS 7, this app requires to access "Photo" privacy.
** Remarks / Tips:
- To get better performance, turn off Bluetooth temporary as it may interfere with WiFi.
Besides self portrait, iSelfie Two is also suitable for family, lovers, friends, colleagues to take pictures, both indoor and outdoor.
1. Nearby WiFi (device-to-device) connection:
- It is possible to see multiple entries for the same device, when attempt to connect twice. If found the following screen, choose the last entry, or cancel and retry again.
2. Drop connection
- Remember to choose the last entry, if there are multiple entries of device available during connection. If there are many connection and disconnection in a short period of time, the connection may unstable. Try double click the home button and tap away the app to free up the memory.
- To manually change the focus point instead of using auto focus, click on the AE / AF button. Then tap on the screen to change the foucs point. Note that the camera host and the remote controller must be the same orientation.
1.0 - Feb 25, 2014 . Initial version.