Map Snap, with Google Maps
Map Snap is an application to make a snapshot of a map to jpeg photo, then write text, draw, or put image on the photo and save to the default camera roll.
When to use?
- Going to travel to a strange place with different language, and no 3G or WiFi for navigation. Use as a travel planner, and best for overseas trip.
- Show the destination to the taxi driver, or ask for road direction.
- Show your shop location if you are a shop owner. Put the map photo online for the customer.
- Show the event location. Send the photo to your friends or family.
- Mark your outdoor activity such as hiking, cycling, running, etc.
- Show where you are, and upload the photo to the social networks.
- able to choose Apple maps (default) or Google maps
- provide normal view, satellite view and hybrid view
- text with different color. Able to re-location, resize and rotate
- drawing line come with different color and width, with different transparency (alpha value)
- provide with common map icons for adding on the map photo.
- edited image is save to camera roll, which can be send with Airdrop, email, or post to social networks
- one click to show your current location on map (Location privacy required)
- search a place and show the location on map
- iOS 7
- Photo access to save the photo
- Location (optional)
1.0 - Aug, 2014. Initial version.